KDE Frameworks 5.24.0

Leslie Zhai xiang.zhai at i-soft.com.cn
Wed Jul 20 06:26:07 UTC 2016

 >  Right. It's not ready -- e.g. it's still under kdesupport/ in
kde_projects.xml, its directory structure is non-conformant and the
versioning isn't done in a way that allows automation. There's probably
more issues, I gave the full checklist to Sune recently.

Hi David,

I have migrated it to KF5 style directory structure and automation
versioning
https://github.com/isoft-linux/prison/commit/202413b7892febb6ba794a49f758732d98011c10

The directory structure shown as:

├── cmake
│   └── modules
│       ├── COPYING-CMAKE-SCRIPTS
│       ├── FindDmtx.cmake
│       └── FindQRencode.cmake
├── CMakeLists.txt
├── KF5PrisonConfig.cmake.in
├── lib
│   ├── abstractbarcode.cpp
│   ├── abstractbarcode.h
│   ├── CMakeLists.txt
│   ├── code39barcode.cpp
│   ├── code39barcode.h
│   ├── code93barcode.cpp
│   ├── code93barcode.h
│   ├── datamatrixbarcode.cpp
│   ├── datamatrixbarcode.h
│   ├── prison.cpp
│   ├── prison.h
│   ├── qrcodebarcode.cpp
│   └── qrcodebarcode.h
├── LICENSE
├── Mainpage.dox
├── test
│   ├── barcodeexamplewidget.cpp
│   ├── barcodeexamplewidget.h
│   ├── CMakeLists.txt
│   ├── main.cpp
│   ├── prison.cpp
│   └── prison.h
└── tools
     ├── CMakeLists.txt
     └── prison-datamatrix.cpp

Could I merge it to UPSTREAM frameworks branch?
https://quickgit.kde.org/?p=prison.git&a=tree&hb=041c75afe7c1667cbed78f216fc07667964ea7a0
please review it and suggest me to fix ;-)

PS: I am still not familiar with releasing and freeze plan, for example,
what is the right moment to merge frameworks branch to prison for v5.25.0?
the same story is kf5-libkcddb, because Applications/16.08 freeze, I can
not merge kf5 branch to libkcddb, but I have no idea when I could merge
and tell release-team to tag! in the next Application/16.x freeze plan?
when? thanks a lot!

--
Regards,
Leslie Zhai - a KDE developer https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/users/lesliezhai/