Fwd: Could I make a tag for k3b kf5 branch?

Ben Cooksley bcooksley at kde.org
Sat Jul 16 08:37:58 UTC 2016

On Sat, Jul 16, 2016 at 6:14 PM, Leslie Zhai <xiang.zhai at i-soft.com.cn> wrote:
> Hi Albert,

Hi Leslie,

> I have reverted libkcddb https://quickgit.kde.org/?p=libkcddb.git

As reverts of merges are unreliable and often lead to bad results,
i've done a force push to remove the merge commit and the following
revert commit.
I've also blacklisted the merge and revert commits to prevent them
from being reintroduced into the repository. Attempts to reintroduce
them will result in an audit failure.

Had the repository been left in this state you would not have been
able to merge the work back into the branch at a later date (as from
Git's perspective the commits are already in the branch).

@Albert / @Luigi: Everything should be good for the upcoming release /
for scripty to be re-enabled now.

Regards,
Ben Cooksley