Fwd: Could I make a tag for k3b kf5 branch?

David Faure faure at kde.org
Fri Jul 15 08:17:42 UTC 2016

On vendredi 15 juillet 2016 16:04:57 CEST Leslie Zhai wrote:
> Hi Jeremy,
>
> i18n-doc mailing list is empty?!
> https://mail.kde.org/pipermail/kde-i18n-doc/

Archives are not enabled for all mailing-lists on mail.kde.org, for space reasons.
lists.kde.org disappeared though, to my surprise.

So what remains (but very well hidden) is
http://kde.markmail.org/search/?q=kde-i18n-doc#query:kde-i18n-doc%20list%3Aorg.kde.kde-i18n-doc+page:1+state:facets

> and I have merged kf5 branch for k3b and libkcddb!

Albert: be nice, Leslie asked this list how to proceed and got told to merge to master.
If you have better advice to give, please do, that's what this was all about, asking
how to proceed.

Working on KDE Frameworks 5