Fwd: Could I make a tag for k3b kf5 branch?

Jeremy Whiting jpwhiting at kde.org
Fri Jul 15 03:13:48 UTC 2016

Usually the person doing a release (you in this case, thanks for
stepping up, we appreciate it) will create the tags. Usually tags are
created from master branch though. I suggest first merging the kf5
branch to master (if it's ready) then announcing the merge on the
i18n-doc mailing list so translations can be moved. Then create a tag
from master branch and release from the tag. There may be a releaseme
script for k3b that you can use in the releaseme git repository. I see
one in there, not sure if it has been updated or even needs to be
updated it may work as is.

thanks,
Jeremy