Fwd: Could I make a tag for k3b kf5 branch?

Leslie Zhai xiang.zhai at i-soft.com.cn
Fri Jul 15 02:38:55 UTC 2016

Hi Scott,

I have committed that patch both to KF5 branch and master, so Linux
distribution packagers do not need to hold the patch any more ;-)

and I want to know Debian's next release would still use k3b master
(dependence on kdelib4) or just update to KF5 branch?

I prefer to make a tag v2.9.90 for KF5 branch, is that OK?

在 2016年07月15日 09:59, Scott Kitterman 写道:

--
Regards,
Leslie Zhai - a KDE developer https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/users/lesliezhai/