Stopping release of kdewebdev for Applications 16.08

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Tue Jul 12 23:27:21 UTC 2016

El divendres, 8 de juliol de 2016, a les 11:50:44 CEST, Andreas Sturmlechner
va escriure:
> On Friday, 8 July 2016 at 11:11, Luigi Toscano wrote:
> > On Friday 08 of July 2016 11:03:05 Andreas Sturmlechner wrote:
> > > None of them were ported yet, in fact they haven't seen commits in
> > > years.
> > > They should probably be converted to git, still, but imo no need to keep
> > > it releasing.
> >
> > Some of them could be probably dropped, but also isn't it possible that
> > they slipped out of the radar because not on git? Would it be possible to
> > have them converted first and see if this changes?
>
> kommander and kfilereplace are not actually webdev related, so could be
> moved into other categories (kdeutils?) if not dropped.
>
> Not sure how many people still do image maps (so chances this will be picked
> up again are slim), and klinkstatus still depends on kdepimlibs-4 to build.

Let's move them to git first and then decide if we want to drop them or not.

Given the freeze for KDE Applications 16.08 is like in 2 days i would not rush
for now, let's all make a note for 2.5 months and decide if we want to release
them for KDE Applications 16.12.