Could I make a tag for k3b kf5 branch?

Michael Pyne mpyne at kde.org
Mon Jul 11 22:18:14 UTC 2016

On Mon, July 11, 2016 09:14:50 Leslie Zhai wrote:
> Hi,
>
> K3b kf5 branch might be out of date, and my collegue found a issue
> https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/128376/bugs/365089/
> I fixed it and David reviewed and ship it, and I want to know could I make
> a tag, for example v2.9.90 as its CMakeLists.txt
> https://github.com/KDE/k3b/blob/kf5/CMakeLists.txt#L9 suggested, for k3b
> kf5 branch? or could you give me some advice about the release version,
> thanks a lot!

Tagging is normally done by whoever is the release manager for the software.

I don't think K3B is released as part of KDE Applications (or Plasma, or KDE
Frameworks 5). Is there a maintainer for K3B? If so I'd say ask him or her. If
not... did you want to take over maintenance of K3B? :)

Regards,
 - Michael Pyne