KDE Applications 16.04.3 tarballs available for packagers (in around 5 hours)

Elvis Angelaccio elvis.angelaccio at kdemail.net
Thu Jul 7 09:47:33 UTC 2016

> Have to wake up early tomorrow so i'm sending the email pre-emptively.
>

> The tarballs for KDE Applications 16.04.3 will be available at the usual
> location in around 5 hours.
>

> I'll be away the weekend, back to answering emails late sunday/monday.

Hi Albert, any chance to have a respin for the Ark tarball? We need to
include this commit [1] in order to have a functioning Ark on Plasma
5.7

Is there someone else who could do the respin? (In case Albert is
already unable to read/answer emails)

[1]: https://quickgit.kde.org/?p=ark.git&a=commit&h=132743e572fb7550cbfbbe8db848f2a28a0001cb