KDE Applications 16.04 tentative schedule

Andreas Cord-Landwehr cordlandwehr at kde.org
Fri Jan 15 07:58:10 UTC 2016

> > Discuss!

Hi, for the "Freeze and Beta" paragraph I would like to propose the following
to replace the first sentence by an itemized list (to improve readability):

//begin
* Only bugfixes from this point on.
* User visible strings are frozen: exceptions need approval from kde-i18n-
doc at kde.org.
* Documentation (handbook) is frozen: exceptions need approval from kde-i18n-
doc at kde.org
//end

This also adds the last point that was stated in the old KDE SC release
schedules but somehow got lost on the road to our today's schedules.

Cheers,
Andreas