KDE Frameworks 5.18.0

David Faure faure at kde.org
Mon Jan 4 08:13:14 UTC 2016

On Saturday 02 January 2016 15:56:21 Anke Boersma wrote:
> kdelibs4support 5.18.0 fails to build with this commit:
> https://quickgit.kde.org/?p=kdelibs4support.git&a=commitdiff&h=fd543876d20bdfeee846c853fdfddd8e4e91c943
>
> If kded is not installed, kded needs to be added as a new depend in the
> main CMakeList:
> https://quickgit.kde.org/?p=kdelibs4support.git&a=blob&h=4751c47688db86f7bec36a276fb5b15093b7079e&hb=8e4e50cd8b274e71c72c01ae87b1073031cacce0&f=CMakeLists.txt#l25
>
> Build error when kded is not installed:
> https://paste.kde.org/pm4psrs28

Yes, kdelibs4support requires kded to be installed.
find_package is not stricly required, other than to make the error message clearer.
(I suppose you parse the dependencies from CMakeLists.txt though, so I see why you need it there ;)

-> added.

... but I can't update the package, l10n.kde.org seems down, since yesterday?

ssh: connect to host l10n.kde.org port 22: No route to host

Working on KDE Frameworks 5