Dropping the svn kio from kdesdk-kioslaves

Kevin Funk kfunk at kde.org
Thu Dec 15 22:12:58 UTC 2016

On Thursday, 15 December 2016 22:14:38 CET Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> Why?
>  * It doesn't compile with newer libsvn
>  * It's kdelibs4-based

Heya,

I know a few people that use kdesvn, how's the relation to that?

I saw that Christian (CC'ed) put quite some effort in porting kdesvn over to a
KF5-based kdelibs4support-free code base. If I understand correctly kdesvn.git
even contains a copy of the KIO SVN implementation (c.f. kdesvn.git:src/
kiosvn)?

Please elaborate :)

PS: /me never uses SVN directly usually.

Cheers,
Kevin