KDE Frameworks 5.29.0

Luca Beltrame lbeltrame at kde.org
Thu Dec 15 15:57:34 UTC 2016

Il giorno Sun, 04 Dec 2016 00:37:52 +0100
David Faure <faure at kde.org> ha scritto:

> KDE Frameworks 5.29.0 has been uploaded to the usual place.

I know it's been released, but there's a snag with frameworkintegration:

- wrong CMake check (checks for AppStreamQt >= 0.10 but doesn't get
  detected because the CMake file in 0.10 is called AppstreamQt -
  lowercase s -,). It's only correct for AppStreamQt 0.10.4+ (why,
  *why* SIC changes in minor releases!)
- even if that is fixed, it uses includes that aren't available in
  0.10, so compilation fails. Again, likely available in 0.10.4 or so.

Either the version check is fixed, or the code adjusted to actually
work on 0.10.0.

(/me is not too fond of the constant breakage in AppStreamQt as well)