new audiocd-kio tarball - was - Re: KDE Applications 16.12.0 packages available for packagers

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Mon Dec 12 23:48:36 UTC 2016

El dilluns, 12 de desembre de 2016, a les 2:15:40 CET, Luigi Toscano va escriure:
> Albert Astals Cid ha scritto:
> > Contains i18n improvements
> >
> > audiocd-kio Applications/16.12
>
> Sorry for the last minute change: as briefly discussed on IRC, I lowered the
> version of libkcompactdisc, libkcddb and audiocd-kio to 5.0.0 instead of
> 16.07/16.08 (and related high soversion, which would have made impossible
> to lower it later).
>
> Everything seems to compile; please repackage those tarballs to the tip of
> Applications/16.12.

The three tarballs have been re-rolled as suggested by Luigi.

libkcompactdisc Applications/16.12
a6f253301ca25b88493829bb13649add5e6748e6
37f33c8e6e94e0fdadd844f4a0bb5de37fdabec5e457567652b24f24947d0652  sources/libkcompactdisc-16.12.0.tar.xz

libkcddb Applications/16.12
705b0e737d257f18fe191fda6978d204d79a4f8d
4fe3ca97ad626ccee7e1e33b237df49c793ba058dbd48c623d4445d9da132b39  sources/libkcddb-16.12.0.tar.xz

audiocd-kio Applications/16.12
b72ca04323f904aa60a10467734326babec3acac
9ed15f05176913e6bb235f5d01d7b1129d60da9be1328b0f8ad89beb54c48542  sources/audiocd-kio-16.12.0.tar.xz