KDE Frameworks 5.29.0

David Faure faure at kde.org
Sat Dec 10 15:01:37 UTC 2016

On vendredi 9 décembre 2016 22:59:29 CET Luigi Toscano wrote:
> Luigi Toscano ha scritto:
> > On Sunday, 4 December 2016 00:37:52 CET you wrote:
> >> Dear packagers,
> >>
> >> KDE Frameworks 5.29.0 has been uploaded to the usual place.
> >>
> >> New framework: prison
> >>
> >> Public release next Saturday.
> >
> > As reported on IRC, the tarball (and the tag) of kdelibs4support contains
> > unrelated translations.
> >
> > The reported error is:
> > pkg-static: kf5-kdelibs4support-5.29.0 conflicts with kf5-kio-5.29.0
> > (installs files into the same place).  Problematic file:
> > /usr/local/share/doc/HTML/ca/ kcontrol5/cache/index.cache.bz2
> >
> > but I think it applies for all languages, and not only for
> > kcontrol5/cache.
> > That file should be only in kio.
>
> Please remember to fix it before the release tomorrow.

Hmm yes, it seems nobody else is going to do it...

OK, clearly the problem is that make_rc_tag.sh does this:
      for docsubdir_it in $checkout/docs/*; do
         [...]
         local docsubdir=`basename $docsubdir_it`
         [...]
             cp -a $docdir/$docsubdir $destdir/docs/

so it copies the entire set of kcontrol5 translated docbooks, now that the
docbooks have been moved into a kcontrol5 subdir (Burkhard, commit e0c3945 in
kio).

I was hoping for a flat directory structure but it seems this isn't desired.
I'll try modifying the script to run a recursive search on *.docbook and copy
individual files over instead...

Working on KDE Frameworks 5