KDE Applications 16.04.0 packages available for packagers

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Thu Apr 14 20:55:43 UTC 2016

El dijous, 14 d’abril de 2016, a les 13:42:18 CEST, Eric Hameleers va
escriure:
> On Thu, 14 Apr 2016, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> > At the usual location.
> >
> > Haven't had time to compile yet, will try to get to it on monday since
> > this
> > weekend i'm away at Akademy-es.
> >
> > REVISIONS_AND_HASHES file at https://paste.kde.org/pfq4epsxp
> >
> > Cheers,
> >
> >  Albert
>
> Albert, there is a great many new tarballs:

We do Beta and RC for a reason, seems you're realizing a bit too late ;)

> libksieve
> messagelib
> libgravatar
> libkdepim
> kdgantt2
> incidenceeditor
> eventviews
> grantleetheme
> kdepim-apps-libs
> mailimporter
> minuet
> libkleo
> kdepim-addons
> pimcommon
> mailcommon
> kleopatra
> calendarsupport

There are more new tarballs, minuet, ktp-call-ui, kde-l10n-ast at least I also
pointed a list to the new tarballs in old emails about KDE Applications 16.04,
i'll leave as an exercise for you to search for it.

> I assume these belong to KDEPIM. Where is their build order documented
> - also in relation to the other pre-existing tarballs?

In their CMakeLists.txt, in the kde-build-metadata repo and in the totally
random order i use to build packages that seemed to work last time (don't take
this as anything official) http://paste.ubuntu.com/15838970/