[kglobalaccel/kglobalaccel-master] /: Add missing licenses

Yasen Pramatarov yasen at lindeas.com
Mon Sep 7 10:34:03 UTC 2015

On Fri, 10 Jul 2015 15:46:08 +0200 Maximiliano Curia wrote:

>The po/bg files are distributed with the kglobalaccel's tarballs and
>are under the GPL license, adding a copy of this license is only a
>formality required by most licenses, but changes nothing to the
>licensing state of the library/framework.

 Hello and sorry for the late answer,

 I can't find kglobalaccel/kglobalaccel-master in any of my local repo
 copies, was it deleted?

 Anyway, the GPL reference in the translation files must be from an
 older version of the po files. Or maybe it was (part of) a translation
 of software that was GPL-licensed.

 As far as I am concerned, you have my full acknowledgement for
 relicensing from GPL to LGPL of the translation files to match the
 license of their corresponding package.