releasing kdesvn

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sun Nov 22 00:09:15 UTC 2015

El Saturday 21 November 2015, a les 22:37:45, David Faure va escriure:
> Dear release team,
>
> kdesvn got imported into as a KDE git module some time ago, and received
> some important bugfixes that need to be released.
>
> Technically it's in playground/devtools/kdesvn, but it's something that was
> released many times in the past, before coming into the KDE git
> infrastructure... can we move it to extragear?

After passing it through kdereview, sure :)

> More importantly, what's the procedure for releasing it?

Pack it with kde:releaseme (kdelibs4 branch) or kde:kde-dev-scripts/
createtarball, put the tarball in http://download.kde.org/stable/ (i guess
creating a folder for kdesvn since i guess previously was released somehwre
else?), announce it to kde-announce-apps mailing list