Release plasma-framework + kdeclarative beta with plasma 5.5beta?

Martin Klapetek martin.klapetek at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 14:25:02 UTC 2015

Hi,

so there's a plasma 5.5 beta release in the following days
and there is some stuff in workspace that requires latest
plasma-framework + kdeclarative, their qml imports to be
more precise. The final 5.5 will be out when those frameworks
are out but for the beta, we'll be releasing half-broken calendar.

Could we therefore release plasma-fw + kdeclarative betas
alongside plasma 5.5 beta?

Also I'm not in release-team, please CC me.

Cheers
--
Martin Klapetek | KDE Developer