Norwegian Bokmal translations for Klettres and Kturtle are still KDE4 based

Raymond Wooninck tittiatcoke at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 21:21:31 UTC 2015

Hi,

I just finished the packaging of KDE Applications 15.0.3.95. While building
the translations, I noticed a strange situation. The packages klettres and
kturtle are now Frameworks based and most of the translations are now
correctly in /usr/share/kturtle/<language>, however for the language key nb,
the translations for kturtle, klettres and katepart are still based on KDE4.
Would be good if we could get this fixed before the next beta release :)

Regards

Raymond
openSUSE KDE Community packager