[kde-promo] Plasma 5.2.2 candidate tars

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sat Mar 21 15:01:17 UTC 2015

El Divendres, 20 de març de 2015, a les 10:42:57, Jonathan Riddell va escriure:
> On Thu, Mar 19, 2015 at 09:44:20PM +0100, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> > El Dijous, 19 de març de 2015, a les 17:52:15, Jonathan Riddell va escriure:
> > > 5.2.2 tars are up on depot, happy packaging
> > >
> > > These tars add documentation translations, looks like the Brazilians
> > > have
> > > been hard at work.
> > >
> > > Please check over info and announcement pages and let me know of any
> > > improvements or changes
> >
> > Title says: KDE Ships Plasma 5.2.2, Bugfix Release for March
> > Do we really need the "Bugfix Release for March" in there?
>
> Yeah I think it's useful to have explanation as part of the headline, the
> version number is meaningless.

Totally disagree, the version number is the single most important
piece in that sentence since it's basically the only way to find out
what we're talking about :)

http://quickgit.kde.org/?p=sysadmin%2Frelease-tools.git&a=blob&h=0ab716b5a8db3a63389ed8ccc169df332b22c656&hb=6e00dc78072f96de19e676c97f9c9a53cfba689e&f=create_log.py