This is not working [for me]

Mario Fux kde-ml at unormal.org
Sun Mar 1 22:55:47 UTC 2015

Am Sonntag, 01. März 2015, 23.00:40 schrieb Albert Astals Cid:

Morning Albert

> I don't know how to fix it, I am not even sure what's wrong, but this was
> supposed to be a release team, and to me it seems that it's me being the
> bad guy and everyone else just pushing in for their own agenda.

Honestly when I read a few emails lately I really thought it must be hard to
be the "bad" guy telling the people that they don't take the release guide
lines seriously enough. Thanks for doing it and as a single person atm.

> Of course this may be my own perception of the thing, but it's affecting my
> mood and willigness to work on stuff so I decided it made sense to bring it
> up.

Absolutely. Thanks for bringing it up. We need to reestablish the release-
_team_ again.

> Some days this week i really wanted to step down for 15.04 but at the end i
> convinced myself it's too close and I don't want to leave anyone with no
> floor to stand on.

Thanks for doing this.

> But we need to make this work better for my sanity for 15.08 otherwise I'm
> out.
>
> Does anyone have any magic solution?

No, not a magician yet, so no magic solution. But more time in 2 weeks (from
12th of March on) and then you get my support again and I'll try to help to
reestablish the release-_team_ again.

> Cheers,
>   Albert

Thx