kio-extras into applications

Alexander Potashev aspotashev at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 13:45:18 UTC 2015

> Plasma 5.3.2 is out and in August the 3 releases are closely aligned
> so it's a chance to move things about while minimising the overlap.
> kio-extras has been suggested to be moved to Applications instead of
> Plasma as it's needed by people who use Applications but don't use
> Plasma.  Should I request the move and into which sub-module?

Hi,

Same question for kross-interpreters. Its Qt5/KF5 version hasn't been
released yet and it should probably go through a review process, but
it's still unclear if it fits KDE Applications. KDE SC 4.x contained
kross-interpreters, but I'm not sure if this was the best decision.

Can we release kio-extras and kross-interpreters separately from KA5 and KP5?

--
Alexander Potashev