Missing branch for plasma-sdk

David Faure faure at kde.org
Mon Jun 22 11:01:52 UTC 2015

On Thursday 18 June 2015 17:48:01 Sebastian Kügler wrote:
> You can branch off of KDE/Active4 (or just use that one, if it suits you),
> that is the KDE4-based stable branch. Master is frameworks-based.

Anything that is kde4 based suits "me" ;)

But I don't see a KDE/Active4 branch in extragear/sdk/plasma-sdk...

extragear/sdk/plasma-sdk (master) >git branch -a
* master
  remotes/origin/HEAD -> origin/master
  remotes/origin/Plasma/5.3
  remotes/origin/frameworks_plasmate_startpage
  remotes/origin/graesslin/rebased-auroraepreviewer
  remotes/origin/kokeroulis/auroraepreviewer
  remotes/origin/mart/AppletComponent
  remotes/origin/mart/modelsInDataEngine
  remotes/origin/mart/plasmathemeexplorer
  remotes/origin/master
  remotes/origin/plasmate/1.0
  remotes/origin/plasmate/cmake_install_functionality
  remotes/origin/plasmate/frameworks
  remotes/origin/terietor/kdevplatform
  remotes/origin/terietor/mainwindow/build
  remotes/origin/terietor/porting

Working on KDE Frameworks 5