Future frameworks releases

Benjamin Reed rangerrick at befunk.com
Mon Jun 8 15:21:56 UTC 2015

On 6/8/15 11:02 AM, Eric Hameleers wrote:
> The only sane way forward is that every Frameworks release contains
> all Frameworks tarballs, regardless of updates since the previous
> public release. Every Framework should adhere to the overall version
> number.

Yeah, this proposal makes no sense to me.  If you want to individually
manage a library with an independent numbering scheme, then shouldn't it
be a separate/external project?  The whole point of the "framework" is
to provide a monolithic thing that has everything you need.

--
Benjamin Reed a.k.a. Ranger Rick a.k.a. Raccoon Fink
Open Source and Mac OS X development

Blog: http://me.raccoonfink.com/
Music: http://music.raccoonfink.com/