Fwd: KDE PIM 15.08 releases

Luigi Toscano luigi.toscano at tiscali.it
Fri Jul 24 16:55:36 UTC 2015

In data venerdì 24 luglio 2015 13:22:18, Daniel Vrátil ha scritto:
> Hi all,
>
> the remaining KDE PIM modules have been moved by the sysadmins to the
> requested paths, so KDE PIM should now be releasable. I kindly ask you to
> include the following repositories in KDE Applications 15.08 release:
>

> kde/pim/akonadi
> kde/pim/akonadi-search
Hi, I moved the translations for akonadi-search (akonadi_baloo_indexer) from
playground-pim to pim. akonadi has no translations.

All the repositories (including the others in pim/, and kdepim*) have no
Applications/15.08 branch; will those branches created as usual as part of
release process? Whoever is going to create them (so Dan or Albert, I bet),
can you please coordinate with me so that I can copy the existing translations
to the stable/l10n-kf5 branch (and remove the translations from stable/l10n-
kde4)?

Ciao
--
Luigi