[Request] Please add Krusader to Applications 15.08

Davide Gianforte davide at gengisdave.org
Mon Jul 20 18:18:39 UTC 2015

In data lunedì 20 luglio 2015 14:32:32, Albert Astals Cid ha scritto:

> If you want it to be part of KDE Applications 15.12 please start the
> discussion now, not 3 days after the dependency freeze has passed.
>
> Cheers,
>   Albert

My fault again :( I took the development of Krusader because I feared it would be abandoned with the KDE porting.

I also thought that extragear software would be implemented in future Applications and the dependency freeze was about Framework libraries not yet included.

I could ask to include Krusader into future Applications, but it's not my aim: now it works on KF5 and that's all. If you think that it should be released with Applications I will be happy; if not, I will be happy anyway.

Thanks for KDE
Davide Gianforte