What's up with kdepim*?

Luca Beltrame lbeltrame at kde.org
Sun Jul 19 21:12:37 UTC 2015

Il Sun, 19 Jul 2015 20:22:11 +0200, Albert Astals Cid ha scritto:

> But then I had a look at the kdepim build.kde.org job seems to depend on
> a bazillion of unreleased things, like akonadi, akonadi-calendar, prison
> (frameworks branch!), kmailtransport, akonadi-search, kholidays,

Not affiliated to PIM, but I've been following the discussion. As far as I
can understand, most of these are meant to be part of KDE PIM: the repos
have been split off but logically they still go together. Akonadi is
versioned independently but released as part of the Applications releases
IIRC.

--
Luca Beltrame - KDE Forums team
KDE Science supporter