Kamoso 3.0 Release

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Thu Jul 16 22:01:19 UTC 2015

That's released during Akademy so of course you'll need to make time for that and bring some Cava for the release party.

Why not version purpose using frameworks style version numbers? Presumably purpose will get moved into frameworks at some point?

Remember to tell kde-i18n-doc list and check with the dudes there the translations are in the right place in svn.

Looking forward to it

Jonathan