KDE Telepathy has an unreleased dependency

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Fri Feb 27 01:07:40 UTC 2015

El Dijous, 26 de febrer de 2015, a les 16:55:17, Martin Klapetek va escriure:
> On Thu, Feb 26, 2015 at 4:22 PM, Vishesh Handa <me at vhanda.in> wrote:
> > On Wed, Feb 25, 2015 at 6:39 PM, Martin Klapetek <
> >
> > martin.klapetek at gmail.com> wrote:
> >> As I said it's not even being used right now, so imho would be fine if it
> >> got
> >> removed/disabled altogether.
> >
> > Also, it will never work. Baloo KF5, has no knowledge about emails. That
> > code also uses Akonadi APIs.
>
> There, I fixed it.
>
> https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/122729/
>
> Cheers

So we still need a KPeople release, which is still in playground so noone has
properly reviewed it, and you want to speed-turn it into a frameworks in 1
day. Do you actually have anyone to review it in such notice? At least
sanitize the headers?

This feels like rush, rush and rush. KDE Applications schedule has been set
for months, I've sent various reminders about the freeze dates, and yet, here
we are, post freeze with unresolved issues, why are we doing this now and not
last week?