KDE Telepathy has an unreleased dependency

David Faure faure at kde.org
Wed Feb 25 09:10:16 UTC 2015

On Wednesday 25 February 2015 09:53:11 I wrote:
> > If it's ready, I can make that happen with two commands or so.

OK, it's not ready though.

* It needs to be moved from playground/network to frameworks
* It doesn't have the same "KF version number" stuff that other frameworks
have (for updating its number and its deps number automatically)

Oh and .... show stopper: it depends on baloo, which was refused as a
framework....

Man, what a mess we're putting ourselves into.

Working on KDE Frameworks 5