5.2.1 tars for packagers

Eric Hameleers alien at slackware.com
Mon Feb 23 13:18:51 UTC 2015

I asked Martin Graesslin the following on Google+ but he probably has
me on ignore.
Perhaps some of you have run into the same thing?

I see two regressions in upcoming Plasma 5.2.1 of which I am not sure
where to address them (plasma-workspace or kwin).
First, the Alt-F2 key combo to start krunner stopped working. In a
kosnole I see a weird character being typed if I press Alt-F2. The
systemsettings5 actually detects my Alt-F2 correctly when I try to
force those keys as the Global Shortcut for krunner, but it still does
not make a difference.
Second: when I start a program like vncviewer through krunner, it no
longer gets keyboard focus on its text entry field, and the same
happens with the password dialog of vncviewer.  I have to click with
my mouse into the text entry field (just examples, did not test or
need more programs).
Reverting to Plasma 5.2.0 packages fixes these regressions.
Any idea where i would have to file these bugs so that they miht be
fixed before public release??

Cheers, Eric

--
Eric Hameleers <alien at slackware.com>