kdepimlibs failing tests for KDE Applicationst 15.12 release

Daniel Vrátil dvratil at kde.org
Mon Dec 7 23:31:54 UTC 2015

On Monday, December 7, 2015 11:10:53 PM CET Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> Hi Sandro can you please comment on the kdepimlibs failing tests
>
> https://build.kde.org/user/aacid/my-views/view/KDE%20Applications%2015.12/jo
> b/kdepimlibs%20Applications-15.12%20stable-kf5-qt5/PLATFORM=Linux,compiler=g
> cc/lastCompletedBuild/testReport/
>
> Tagging is just 2 days away so we need to fix them ASAP or have a good
> reason of why we want to ship with these failing tests.

This one is on me, some of the Akonadi integration tests are unstable and I
wasn't able to solve this yet. We are partially fighting with timing issues
and with occasional query deadlock in SQLite (which is especially tricky to
solve on our side).

Build #10 was green, the regressed tagtest in #11 I am absolutely positive is
another timing issue and not a regression.

Cheers,
Dan