KDE Frameworks 5.17.0

David Faure faure at kde.org
Mon Dec 7 13:19:32 UTC 2015

On Monday 07 December 2015 11:08:05 T.C.Berner wrote:
> Hi David
>
> Sorry, I'm new to this whole thing. I am the one writing the FreeBSD ports
> for frameworks/plasma.
> Can you tell me, where I can find these sources before the public release
> on saturday?

They are on depot.kde.org, in /srv/ftp/pub/kde/stable/frameworks/

You need a ssh/sftp account there. I see a "ftpfreebsd" account, you need to
ask the other freebsd packagers (I guess they are no longer active?).

I see albi, dima, rakuco, tabthorpe, aschai (the most recent one).
Or convince sysadmin at kde.org that they all disappeared and that you're taking over ;)

Working on KDE Frameworks 5