KDE Applications 15.08.0 available for packagers

Eric Hameleers alien at slackware.com
Tue Aug 25 10:02:54 UTC 2015

On Tue, 18 Aug 2015, Antonio Rojas wrote:

> Subject: Re: KDE Applications 15.08.0 available for packagers

I seem to be unable to compile kdepim after all the other new
kdepim related packages have been built successfully.
I have grantlee 5.0.0 installed, and it is found by cmake:
  * Qt5OpenGL
  * Qt5
  * Qt5Gui
  * Grantlee5 (required version >= 5.0)
  * Gpgme , The GnuPG Made Easy (GPGME) library) ,
<http://www.gnupg.org/related_software/gpgme>
  * Gettext

But I get a linker error like this:

[ 22%] Building CXX object
kaddressbookgrantlee/CMakeFiles/kaddressbookgrantlee.
dir/printing/grantleeprint.cpp.o
[ 22%] Building CXX object
kaddressbookgrantlee/CMakeFiles/kaddressbookgrantlee.
dir/kaddressbookgrantlee_automoc.cpp.o
Linking CXX shared library libkaddressbookgrantlee.so
CMakeFiles/kaddressbookgrantlee.dir/formatter/grantleecontactformatter.cpp.o:
In function
`KAddressBookGrantlee::GrantleeContactFormatter::GrantleeContactFormatter()':
grantleecontactformatter.cpp:(.text+0x2bc): undefined reference to
`Grantlee::FileSystemTemplateLoader::FileSystemTemplateLoader()'
CMakeFiles/kaddressbookgrantlee.dir/formatter/grantleecontactformatter.cpp.o:
In function
`KAddressBookGrantlee::GrantleeContactFormatter::setGrantleeTheme(GrantleeTheme::Theme
const&)':
grantleecontactformatter.cpp:(.text+0x543): undefined reference to
`Grantlee::TemplateImpl::error()'
grantleecontactformatter.cpp:(.text+0x564): undefined reference to
`Grantlee::TemplateImpl::errorString()'
grantleecontactformatter.cpp:(.text+0x645): undefined reference to
`Grantlee::TemplateImpl::error()'
grantleecontactformatter.cpp:(.text+0x729): undefined reference to
`Grantlee::TemplateImpl::errorString()'

...etc.

I have no idea how to troubleshoot or fix this. I do want to ship the
new kdepim with my next batch of Slackware updates.

Cheers, Eric

--
Eric Hameleers <alien at slackware.com>
Home: http://alien.slackbook.org/blog/