KDE Applications 15.08 RC is out

tsdgeos at yahoo.es tsdgeos at yahoo.es
Sat Aug 8 17:43:49 UTC 2015

Or maybe even as Rex says it doesn't even needs fixing! That's great!

Enviat des del meu telèfon intel·ligent BlackBerry 10.
  Missatge original
De: tsdgeos at yahoo.es
Enviat: dissabte 8 d’agost de 2015 19.39
Per a: Johannes Huber; KDE release coordination
Respon a: KDE release coordination
Tema: Re: KDE Applications 15.08 RC is out

You're welcome to get involved in any of the failure points I described.

You can also provide a patch to fix the problem.