Your New KDEPIM Release Coordinator

Sandro Knauß bugs at sandroknauss.de
Sat Aug 1 18:56:56 UTC 2015

Hey,

> It's a long shot and I know it's come up before but can I suggest renaming
> kdepim to Kontact everywhere?

I don't see any advantage to rename it at the moment. All applications
looks/feel the same like before, so why we should rename it? many users I
know,  know one application (kmail, korganizer f.ex.) and not using kontact at
all- so they won't also don't understand why it is called kontact suite or
what is inside it.

My two cents: but anyhow the discussion should take place at kde-pim ml and
not here at the release ml.

Regards,

sandro