kdepim in KDE Applications 14.12

laurent Montel montel at kde.org
Thu Oct 30 07:14:03 UTC 2014

Le Thursday 30 October 2014 01:19:27 Albert Astals Cid a écrit :
> Hi guys, so Laurent said that for KDE Applications 14.12 we should ship 4.x
> based versions of kdepim*
>
> Which brings me to the question, when releasing KDE Applications 14.12
> should i branch KDE/4.14 to Applications/14.12 and release that or should
> we keep using the KDE/4.14 branch?

Hi,
For me it will better to use KDE/4.14 branch.
Really I have 4.14 branch + master branch for kdepimlibs/kdepim/kdepim-runtime
and I don't want to download a new branch.

It's more easy for me to merge in 4.14 that merge in 4.14 + 14.12 branch and
after master

Some guys will keep on 4.14 branch when they update so it's better to keep in
4.14 (for me :) )

Regards

--
Laurent Montel | laurent.montel at kdab.com | KDE/Qt Senior Software Engineer