Fwd: Plasma Framework problems

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 11:07:35 UTC 2014

On Sunday 12 October 2014, David Edmundson wrote:

> how we

> > > everything work.
> > >
> > > Assuming we don't have a time machine our options are:
> > >  - revert this commit and release plasma-framework 5.3.1 really quickly
> >
> > Please go with this option...
>
> I need approval from Marco and other David.

after a quick chat with David E this morning, I would revert that patch (and
then remove the plugin in plasma-workspace master)
*but* this only if there will be a 5.3.1 (there should be a fix in
kwindowsystem as well as far i understood, so would be good a 5.3.1 release
with both fixes)

--
Marco Martin