KF 5.4.0 released

David Faure faure at kde.org
Mon Nov 3 16:43:22 UTC 2014

On Monday 03 November 2014 11:30:56 Daniel Vratil wrote:
> On Sunday 02 of November 2014 17:28:50 David Faure wrote:
> > Dear packagers,
> >
> > here's KDE Frameworks 5.4.0.
> >
> > Public release on Wednesday evening (I'm travelling on Thursday evening).
> >
> > Changelog coming up later today.
>
> Is it intentional that the folder with tarballs is called 5.4 instead of
> 5.4.0? Will it be named like this on download.k.o too?

Ah, yes, forgot to mention this.

This is changed, so that in case there's a 5.4.1 of one framework later, it
gets put into the 5.4 directory with the others.

I did that for the few frameworks that had a 5.3.1 release; putting that into
the 5.3.0 folder was weird; putting them alone in a 5.3.1 folder would be
weird too (people would wonder where the other frameworks are).

So the ".0" is gone from the directory name.

Working on KDE Frameworks 5