Plasma Addons and KDE Applications 14.12 release

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Mon Nov 3 05:59:20 UTC 2014

On Monday, November 3, 2014 02.04:37 David Edmundson wrote:
> I'm not sure plasma-addons counts in that LTS requirement, it has -addons

it wasn't

> in the name, and till now was released with applications rather than
> workspace anyway (for some reason).

in the 4.x releases (which is what the LTS is relevant to) everything is
released together, so it is impossible to tell, really, whether it was
released with applications or workspaces.

in the past it has been treated as part of workspaces, but not a core
component. basically extragear-for-plasma.

--
Aaron J. Seigo