Fwd: KDE Frameworks Release Cycle

Jos Poortvliet jospoortvliet at gmail.com
Thu May 1 08:06:07 UTC 2014

On Wednesday 30 April 2014 15:36:10 Àlex Fiestas wrote:
> On Wednesday 30 April 2014 08:16:48 Scott Kitterman wrote:
> > I get what you're asking for.
> >
> > What I'm trying to make clear is you aren't going to get  it.
>
> Well, I'd say we try.

Isn't there a chance Frameworks 5 WILL be quite relevant for Ubuntu? It would
be smart of them to leverage these libraries for the Qt applications and
phone stuff they are building... I understand the KDE Applications and Plasma
are not that interesting for them, perhaps, but for sure the libraries should
be.