4.14 proposed schedule

Mario Fux KDE ML kde-ml at unormal.org
Mon Mar 24 21:20:57 UTC 2014

Am Montag, 24. März 2014, 18.36:24 schrieb Aleix Pol:

Morning Aleix

> Do we still expect KDE 4 applications developers to work on new features?

Yes. As we didn't communicate that there won't be a 4.14 and IIRC I already
saw at least one 4.14 feature or fixed-in.

> Should we start to decide whether there's going to be a 4.15 and when are
> we going to deliver KDE Applications 5?

Absolutely. An idea would be to make an LTS out of 4.14 with some fix-release
till August 2015 (when KDE workspaces' LTS ends). Any opinions.

About KDE Apps 5 and Co. I've some ideas as I told some people but I should
still clear it a bit and then write some proposals.

griits
Mario