Calligra 2.8 out!

Jos Poortvliet jospoortvliet at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 09:59:28 UTC 2014

Heya,

I noticed that the Dot didn't say anything about the Calligra 2.8 release -
and having at least a short summary would be nice, right? So - I put that
together quickly: http://dot.kde.org/2014/03/06/calligra-28-released

Inge, next time - just tell us a day or two in advance and we can do this on
the same day... It takes like 2 minutes anyway, I just took text from the
awesome article you wrote for the original announcement:
http://www.calligra.org/news/calligra-2-8-released/

On a related note, 4.12.2 and Frameworks 5 Alpha went out on the same day.
How about we try to space things out the next time, one day in between or
such? Is that doable?

Hugs,
Jos