About 4.13.3 and 4.14 Beta 1

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Fri Jun 20 20:30:10 UTC 2014

El Diumenge, 15 de juny de 2014, a les 22:55:15, Mario Fux va escriure:
> Am Sonntag, 15. Juni 2014, 22.03:36 schrieb Albert Astals Cid:
>
> Morning Albert
>
> > Dates:
> >  * July 2: 4.14 Beta 1 Tagging and Release
> >  * July 3: 4.13.3 tagging
> >  * July 2-7: Albert has not access to a computer
> >
> > My suggestion is delay everything by a week. But if we find people to
> > press
> > the packaging button I'm more than happy to help him understand what needs
> > to get done :)
>
> I'm for moving a week then.

Since noone else has cared to answer.

Approved.

Can anyone take care of updating the wikis and the ics calendars (Kurt, you
know how to do this, can you please do it)? I'm hitting the road in 30 min so
can't handle it myself.

What needs to be done is:

http://techbase.kde.org/Schedules/KDE4/4.13_Release_Schedule
KDE SC 4.13.3 tagging -> July 10
KDE SC 4.13.3 release -> July 15

http://techbase.kde.org/Schedules/KDE4/4.14_Release_Schedule
*EVERYTHING* except the freezes needs to be moved down 7 days