KF5 beta3

Eric Hameleers alien at slackware.com
Wed Jun 4 13:17:17 UTC 2014

On Wed, 4 Jun 2014, Sebastian Kügler wrote:

> Hi Eric,
>
> On Tuesday, June 03, 2014 12:49:01 Eric Hameleers wrote:
>> I did however have to write a couple of patches to get everything
>> compiling. Well, except kdepimlibs (frameworks branch) which I can not
>> get to compile no matter what I try.
>>
>> The four patches I created are attached for those who may want them.
>
> Could you submit them to reviewboard? Tagged with the right repo, they'll
> reach their maintainer and can get picked up there.
>
> Thanks,

Reviewboard does not accept my diff files. Are they only accepted when
created with git diff? I create packages, but I do not develop
software. Therefore I do not work in the KDE repositories and I do not
have local clones. A git diff will not be an option.

Can I pass on these diffs in another way?

Cheers, Eric

--
Eric Hameleers <alien at slackware.com>
Jabber: alien at jabber.xs4all.nl