[kde-promo] The name of Applications 4.14 + 1

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Thu Jul 17 18:54:57 UTC 2014

El Dimecres, 16 de juliol de 2014, a les 16:50:18, grantksupport at operamail.com
va escriure:
> > Anyone has another suggestion?
> >
> > Do we go with "KDE Applications $YEAR.$MONTH"?
>
> YYYY.MM so it's completely obvious?
>
> e.g., 2014.07

My problem with that is that it's "too long" to write

2014.07
vs
14.07

Is saving two characters in this twitter world. And also those characters
don't give that much extra information since well basically it's always going
to be 20XX.

If everyone wants 20XX i won't be against it but i think it looks worse (we're
looking for something relative nice looking and catchy here, not for something
totally obvious)