Plasma 5.0.0!

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Thu Jul 10 17:38:42 UTC 2014

Coming shortly to depot for packagers or you can grab them from
 http://starsky.19inch.net/~jr/tmp/plasma-5.0.0/
it's the Plasma 5.0.0 tars!

Once you've recovered from your exitement please package them for your distro and test them out.

I recommend taking this patch for kio in frameworks
 http://quickgit.kde.org/?p=kio.git&a=commit&h=bffdd7fa0c03f255bded5071e39f50c768891eca

and the ones under bugs bugs 337171, 337174, 337177 in kwallet-framework.

Packages which I want to live in the same archive as kdelibs4 versions
with the same name I'm renaming with a -kf5 suffix downstream.

Plasma coders: branches have now been made, please send any relevant
bugfixes to Plasma/5.0 branches and forward port to master.

Jonathan