ECM version changed (Re: KDE Frameworks 5 TP1 tarballs)

šumski hrvoje.senjan at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 00:44:37 UTC 2014

On Saturday 11 of January 2014 11:15:47 Michael Palimaka wrote:
> Any news on renaming the remaining binaries?

Just to follow up on this - Jonathan has meanwhile been quite busy =)
Attica is now adjusted so it can co-exist with Qt4 version, and we have 3
binaries left, which all have opened reviews for a rename.
However, since the TP1, we have one new - kwalletd (and libkwalletbackend
library).

I've now slightly extended the wiki page (data and binaries sections) for
interested parties ;-)

Cheers,
Hrvoje