Fwd: KDE Frameworks Release Cycle

Àlex Fiestas afiestas at kde.org
Wed Apr 30 14:03:29 UTC 2014

On Wednesday 30 April 2014 11:00:39 Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer wrote:
> This is a point in which I fully agree, and even if it doesn't solves any of
> the things we are discussing it's good to acknowledge: we are very low on
> man power, both upstream and most of us dowstreamers.
The amount of work that will take you to package frameworks will be more
distributed on time since releases will be really similar (in one month not
that much stuff can be released) most of the times will be a matter of hitting
a button. So packager life should become easier as well since we won't have
(or we will be less likely to have) the drama we have now given how big our
releases are (specially when all, apps, kdelibs and workspace were being
developed).

Cheers.