Regression with Virtuoso 6.1.7

Arthur Țițeică arthur at psw.ro
Fri Sep 6 08:51:55 UTC 2013

În ziua de Joi 29 Aug 2013, la 20:33:28, Vishesh Handa a scris:
> Hey guys
>
> Please do not ship virtuoso 6.1.7 with KDE 4.11. It contains a
> regression which breaks ratings and maybe many more things. I'm in
> contact with the virtuoso team, and hopefully they will fix it soon.
>
> Fixing this from our end would require a big change in Soprano and
> many parts of Nepomuk. This is not something we want to do.
>

> @Release team:
>
> Do you think I should explicitly block 6.1.7 on a Nepomuk level? I
> would just need to revert 0e01d5b5 from nepomuk-core.

ArchLinux went ahead and downgraded virtuoso-base to 6.1.6.

Since then Dolphin and Kmail are dead slow.

Downstream bug report: https://bugs.archlinux.org/task/36801

What do you think about it? Should someone file a bug at KDE?

Thanks.

--
Arthur Țițeică